Roleplays funtimes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh?

2 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh? - Page 33 Empty Re: Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh?

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Cassiopeia doodled her way through music distractedly, wishing Persephone was there for advice.

Persephone looked unimpressed, "Put the joint out."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh? - Page 33 Empty Re: Let's see if this lives as long as a butterfly, eh?

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Leo grinned as he texted Damien, and told him to get laid.

Lou shook his head. "They don't talk when I smoke. You're just going to have to deal with it toots." he walked quickly through thick brush, soon out of sight.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

https://fairiesfordeath.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Persephone walked the other direction and sat by the side of the road, pulling her phone out.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Lou came walking back. "They aren't there. You want me to take you home?"
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Persephone looked up from her phone, "Not particularly."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Lou sighed, putting the joint out and sitting down next to her. "Persephone, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept bothering you. Let me take you home okay? Then.." he paused, taking a deep breath. "Then I'll never bother you again."
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Persephone shook her head, "No need. My ride's on his way."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Lou scowled, pulling out another joint and lighting up. "Have fun getting knocked up then."
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Persephone knew how to land a solid punch. She'd grown up alongside Cassiopeia and had to learn to hit quickly or face losing her older-sister-dignity. But she refrained from hitting people unless she had to. Violence was unbecoming and unnecessary.

Persephone punched him in the jaw.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Lou swore, tackling her to the ground. "The fuck was that for?! It's true! You'll get knocked up by your little boy toy!"
His jaw was already bruising.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Persephone drove her knees into his soft belly and squeezed his throat, her head jerking up to headbutt his face.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Lou laughed, pulling his head back. "You can't hurt me sugar." he pinned her hands to the ground, straddling her. "Apologize." he hissed, using one hand to cup her face.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Persephone drew her head back, hawked, and spat.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Lou sighed, wiping her spit from his face. " Persephone, I'm not letting you go." he warned her, pushing her face to the side. "Listen to me damn it. You'll just be another one of those girls who could have gone to university but who got knocked up by some guy who leaves them alone to care for a screaming baby instead. You know it's true."
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Persephone was preparing to bite his finger off when she heard the purr of an engine followed by footsteps and the click-click of a revolver.
A voice came from behind Lou, soft with a slightly stilted quality to it, "Greetings and salutations, Nightingale. Who's your friend?"
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Lou grinned, pushing Persephone into the ground. "Go ahead and shoot, if you have the balls.." he rolled off Persephone, pulling his own 9mm pistol out and aiming.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:20 pm

The boy just laughed, teeth flashing white against his olive skin.
Persephone rolled to her feet and threw her arms around his neck. They fitted against each other like two spoons, his hands on her back and her head under his chin. She mumbled, "Still think the bike is stupid."
"Stupidly cool."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Lou scowled, clicking the safety off. "So, this is your little fuck buddy then.. You could have done better.."
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Persephone turned to face Lou, "What, like you? Hah. I'd rather you shot me now."
The boy tweaked her curls and said, "Don't be too rash. Dead girls aren't nearly as pretty."
"Ah, shaddap. The grown-ups are talking."
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 3:29 pm

Lou raised an eyebrow. "You want me to shoot you? Believe me, I could." His face was twisted in anger as he aimed for her head. "Just leave before I do something we'll both regret later."
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Persephone rolled her eyes and went over to the Harley, "And you had to bring this monstrosity, eh?"
"Don't say that about Bucey?"
"Bucephalus? Isn't that a tad narcissistic?"
"I only follow your example, my dear."
The pair bickered amicably as the boy righted the bike and helped her on.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Lou shot at a tree near them, then lit up another joint and walked away. "Fucking whore.."
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Persephone tucked her chin over his shoulder, her arms around his waist as he sped off towards home.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiqueIvory Sun May 19, 2013 3:49 pm

Lou sat down on a rock, breathing deeply.

The bell rang and Leo jumped up, running to Cassiopeia's class.

Damien sighed and gathered his stuff, walking outside and getting on his bike.
AntiqueIvory
AntiqueIvory
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska Serket Sun May 19, 2013 3:54 pm

Persephone hopped off the bike and ran to open the front door, chattering about the new house.

Cassiopeia saw Leo waiting and sighed.

Adalaeia waited beside Baby.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum